Education Resources | Forum | Institutions | Molecular Biology | Publications | Quality | Resource Centres | Search Medline
- Atlas of Liver Pathology - from the Virtual Hospital
- Central Nervous system: Pathophysiology - Cornell University Medical College
- Digital Pathology- - By Darren Wheeler, M.D.
- GIT and Liver clinical pathology cases - (from Michigan)
- Hematopathology - State University of New York
- ImmunoQuery (Free register) - Dennis Frisman MD
- Martindale's Health Science Guide - Pathology Courses - A multimedia specialized information resource with a comprehensive collection of health and medical resources.
- Medical Education Information Center
- Neuromuscular Disease Center -Washington University School of Medicine Alan Pestronk, MD
- Oral Pathology Image Database - Vanderbilt
- Parasite Image Gallery - Centers of Disease Control & Prevention
- PathPICs -- Human Pathology Image Libraries - Arizona Health Sciences Center
- Pathology 703 - microscopic slides.
- Pathology Case Database - UPMC - Site Administrators: C.J. Digiorgio, C. Hatton; Contributors.
- Pathology Course : UNIT II (Cases & Images) - Department of Pathology, Bowman Gray School of Medicine, Wake Forest University
- Pathology Exam : JMC - Maintained by A.J. Frisby; Developed by the Office of Academic Computing; Instructional Design and Development by A.J. Frisby and C.D.Braster; Content Material Provided
- Pathology Laboratories Handbook - University of Michigan Department of Pathology
- Pathology Laboratory Tests Handbook - Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, - University of Texas Medical School at Houston, Texas
- Pathology images from Japan (Pathy WWW)
- Pathology: Virgil Lessons - Vanderbuilt University, School of Medicine
- RPMS: Histo-pathological images & documents
- Radiology Teaching File - alphabetical list of Cases by Pathologic Diagnosis University of Texas Health Sciences Center, San Antonio Texas, Department of Pathology
- Radiology/Pathology Correlation Cases - R. Khorasani
- Respiratory tract Pathology.
- Surgical Pathology and Breast Cancer
- Trauma Research Center - Study of the Pathogenesis of Multiple Organ Failure, Uni. of Texas Medical School, Houstom
- UNC Nephropathology Biopsy Cases - J. Charles Jennette, MD
- USC Medical Image Databank
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences CME Cases
- Urbana Atlas of Pathology - P.J. O'Morchoe, D.R. Thursh A.H.Levy & J.Conway, University of Illinois College of Medicine Urbana-Champaign
- WebPath: Internet Pathology Laboratory - The Internet Pathology Laboratory for Medical Education.
- Cancer Genome Anatomy Project (CGAP) - An interdisciplinary program on the molecular anatomy of the cancer cell.
- EMBL Nucleotide Sequence Database - Europe's primary nucleotide sequence resource
- Gene Map of the Human Genome - Electronic data supplement for the '98 Gene Map paper (Deloukas, P., et al., Science 282, 744-746, 1998). Includes the locations, within the text, of more than 30,000 genes.
- GeneClinics - Concise reviews of syndromes
- Genes and Diseases
- Human Genome Project Information
- MITOMAP - A human mitochondrial genome database
- National Center for Biotechnology Information - NCBI is responsible for building, maintaining, and distributing GenBank, the NIH genetic sequence database that collects all known DNA sequences. Site includes BLAST, BankIt, Entrez, GenBank, OMIM, PubMed, and other molecular biology resources.
- OMIM (Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man) - Catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Contains textual information, OMIM Gene Map, pictures, and reference information with links to NCBI's Entrez database of MEDLINE articles and sequence information.